07 May 2011

Get Healthy

It's finally time I hold myself accountable for all of the promises to "get healthy" I've been making. Never in my life have I had this lack of motivation. So, I've decided to publish these promises.


I promise...
to practice yoga at least three times this week.
to take a thirty minute walk or run or bike ride every day I do not practice.
to think about what I put in my body (eat more whole foods than processed).
to not turn the television on before 6pm.


I also promise to blog about my progress each day this week. Starting today! (this should be interesting)


xo sw

1 comment:

  1. leaving to Italy in just a couple days and you've just inspired me to take on the same kind of attitude. to blog to hold ourselves accountable not only to those on the outside but to ourselves. needed to hear this today ... thank you

    ReplyDelete