11 July 2010

True Blood

For any of you who have not seen an episode of the HBO drama True Blood...I'm sorry, because you're truly missing out on one amazing television show! I just finished watching this week's episode and I'm already anxious for next Sunday. If you've not experienced the wonder of Bon Temps and aren't familiar with the terms "fang banger" or "maenad," do yourself a favor and rent seasons one and two as soon as humanly possible! You might find yourself sitting in front of a television set for 24 hours straight, but I promise you you won't regret one second. 

While I wait for next week's episode, I might have to purchase these True Blood inspired pint glasses! FYI...Lou Pines is a were bar (as in werewolf), Fangtasia is a vamp bar, and Merlotte's is a local restaurant/bar owned by a secret shapeshifter. Haha!

Here's a five minute recap of the show thus far!




images via HBO

No comments:

Post a Comment